• fed up with retail!!!
• been wanting a dslr for years - got one - barely use it. need to learn!!
• raising a new pup = 5 hour sleeps and I don’t remember the last time I had an enjoyable poop
• i miss disneyland (got our deluxe passes WOOOO)
• 1.5 months til our 4 year anniversary. holy shmokes
• neeeed more camping trips!
• probably never getting drunk to celebrate my own bday again. I don’t like not being myself/not even remembering majority of the night. sober fun (or just tipsy fun) ftw
• dear exercise, i’m sry i’ve been ignoring thee
Enjoyed the beautiful rock formations and the pacific ocean near Malibu with my family, cuddled and flirtated with Alex during the only hour we had together today, ate pizza at the park, snuck up on my dad and bro at kbbq when we find out they ate out without us - their reactions were priceless, and gonna have drinks later with my sis and her dudefriend. Every weekend needs to be this chill
This past weekend was most definitely needed. I had such a great time with my family and I’m so happy Desirae is happy with the love of her life, Ron! They’ve known each other since they were 7 and they’ve been together for 9 years… so. crazy. Congratulations to the newly weds!!! :) The whole weekend was perfect and I hope it was perfect for them as well.
- Friday night: Chillin’ with the cousins in the hotel lobby and being loud as heck but the hotel staff never kicked us out lol
- Taking my first shots with my older cousins
- Seeing Ron cry as Desirae walked down the aisle :’)
- Dancing the night away!
- Wine tasting with my dad, sis, and Alex at Casa de Fruta
- and moooore
Every time my whole family gets together I realize how blessed I am to be part of this huge family. Everyone is so hard-working, FUNNY, welcoming to anyone and everyone, loving, caring, and I look up to the faith they have and for their love of God. Seeing everyone succeed makes me want to work harder… my family inspires me. :)
The tough part about having a huge family is that you don’t get to see everyone at the same time that often, except when there are funerals and weddings. The better part of it though is that you know you’ve got people who have your back all over the world, and when weddings or big events do happen, you get together and great memories happen. Love you, fam.