Hayley Ashburn and Marshall Miller ascend and leap from Ancient Art in the Fishers Towers.
My palms are sweaty from watching this. This is so damn scary and so damn amazing at the same time.
for a heart full of wanderlust and for the existence of cars, planes, and healthy legs to get me places. for a boyfriend who makes me laugh every day and pushes me out of my comfort zone. for experiences like jumping out of planes, road trips across the country, meeting cool people, and witnessing breathtaking outdoor scenery that can only be fully enjoyed person. for my pup that makes me squeal at the sight of her cuteness every day. for the close relationships I have with my siblings. for transportation and a job. for amazing, long-time friends. for holidays and holiday food and the love for being festive. for The Ellen Show. for this big, big beautiful world that we all have the chance to explore. for handfuls and handfuls of family members, including the in-laws. for the ability to laugh at myself and at basically everything else. and for a roof over my head, food to eat, and clothes on my back. I’m grateful for these things every day, but today I’m especially thankful for being able to cook with and hang out with my family. things have been extra tough around the house lately, but I’m glad we can at least all come together today.
First Break Free short gym vid! Let me know what you think!!
Some close friends and I enjoying what we love! Flipping, tricking and all forms of movement!
Yay my boo’s first video that he recorded and edited! :)
1. Know that you are still blooming, and this is okay.
2. Write handwritten love notes to the parts of yourself you hate.
3. Find the comfort in holding your own hand.
4. Remember, even clouds cry sometimes.
5. Date yourself. Get to know yourself again.
6. Learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
7. Do something that scares you every day, no matter how small. Watch your life change.
8. Stop wishing for a vacation and make your life into something you don’t wish to escape from.
9. Recognize that the best artists color outside the lines. You have the same freedom in your life. Break conventions.
10. Go to the florist on the corner and buy yourself some flowers. Spoil yourself. You deserve it.
11. Throw out your premeditated list of qualities for your perfect mate. That special person is not a recipe or equation. Humans are more than that.
12. Share your testimony. Our story is meant to be heard. Find your voice.
13. Wish to be more like rain than snow. Snow is frigid and hardens. Rain is vulnerable and soft.
14. Look at your veins. They are roots, and your limbs are branches. Your body is a strong tree. Don’t you dare cut it down.
15. Strive to have the humility as the sun. It shines brilliantly every day without needing anyone to notice.
16. Flip through old photos and reminisce about the past, but do not live there. Nothing new happens there.
17. Dust off the fingerprints of any past lover left on your skin. You belong only to yourself.
18. Become the person you’d like to fall in love with.
19. Loving yourself again will be like putting on eyeglasses. The blur will fade and you will see yourself for what you truly are: beautiful.
Dang yo it’s crazy how I’m at that age where my cousins and friends I’ve been close to since we were young are getting engaged and having babies and I’m just here like writing “boobz” on foggy windows and day dreaming about Disneyland and adventuring…but I’m REALLY happy for them because I love LOVE and I love BABIES and I can’t wait to reach that point in my life tooo!!! I mean I do think about it all the time. Sigh.. seeing people get pregs and engaged makes me feel old doe… wahhh time flies!!!
I did a little Christmas decoration/crafts shopping today! I spent a little over $30 which I think is pretty good for ALL this stuff (20 items). Gotta be in the Christmas mood early since my dad is leaving to the Philippines before December 25 :(… so I have no shame in shopping early!!! I still have a lot to get on my list but here’s what I’ve gotten so far: 3 shadow boxes, snow spray for decorating, peppermint candle, apple pie candle, pine candle, ribbon, tinsel garland, small ornaments, mason jar, bells, small tree, advent calendar (MY FIRST EVER!), letter stickers, scrapbook paper, and polymer clay - all from The Dollar Tree, 99only Store, Target, and Michaels.
Thank you for reading my pointless-ish haul post. Yay!