• fed up with retail!!!
• been wanting a dslr for years - got one - barely use it. need to learn!!
• raising a new pup = 5 hour sleeps and I don’t remember the last time I had an enjoyable poop
• i miss disneyland (got our deluxe passes WOOOO)
• 1.5 months til our 4 year anniversary. holy shmokes
• neeeed more camping trips!
• probably never getting drunk to celebrate my own bday again. I don’t like not being myself/not even remembering majority of the night. sober fun (or just tipsy fun) ftw
• dear exercise, i’m sry i’ve been ignoring thee
Enjoyed the beautiful rock formations and the pacific ocean near Malibu with my family, cuddled and flirtated with Alex during the only hour we had together today, ate pizza at the park, snuck up on my dad and bro at kbbq when we find out they ate out without us - their reactions were priceless, and gonna have drinks later with my sis and her dudefriend. Every weekend needs to be this chill
Our store manager put her two weeks in and I’m sad because even though we weren’t that close she was the most genuine hard working managers out of them all who always wanted what was best for the store. But it’s inspiring to see her follow her dreams and I know she’ll succeed at whatever she ends up doing. I told her she was my favorite manager and she told me that I took on the leadership role of full-time stock really well, and mentioned how I go above and beyond what’s required of me which meant a hell of a lot because it always seemed like no one noticed or that I was doing a poor job as the one in charge of the stockroom. I wish her luck and hope whichever assistant manager replaces her can fill her shoes!